This work requires people who are simultaneously strong and sensitive, self-aware, able to deeply connect to people, hold a space for deep compassion, and skilful in communicating cross-culturally.
About the Training
- Increased confidence and skills for HRE workshop delivery
- Deeper insight into trauma
- Increased confidence and skills for representation, outreach, organising
- Team building
- Development of strategy and action plan
- Minimum duration: 2,5 days
Friday evening (18.30 – 21.30) and Saturday and Sunday daytimes (8.00 – 18.00)
The Healing Resilience and Empowerment Volunteer Training is about laying a foundation to start developing the necessary skills. Those who qualify at the end of the training will receive a manual for HRE workshop delivery.
If you are inspired and driven to reach out to refugees and people affected by terrorist attacks and man-made disasters, and if you fulfil ALL requirements, we are warmly inviting you to join the team!