Healing, Resilience and Preventing Extremism among war-affected children in Jordan and Lebanon
For many Syrian, Jordanian and Lebanese children trauma, depression, suicide, vulnerability to criminal activity and recruitment to extremist groups have become part of their lives. Quality education is a distant dream! Is there hope, peace and a future for them?
YES! We are on a mission to provide trauma-relief, healing and empowerment to 18,000 war affected children, 300 teachers & frontline workers in Lebanon & Jordan through a comprehensive, innovative peace-building approach.
- €10 will fund 1 trained VOLUNTEER
- €28 will deliver healing & resilience program to 1 war-affeced CHILD/ at-risk YOUTH
- €100 will deliver healing & empowerment to 1 traumatized REFUGEE FAMILY
- €320 will deliver training to 1 TEACHER or a FRONT-LINE WORKER in the community
- €595 will deliver training to a YOUTH agent of change
Donate via BACS:
Account Name: International Association for Human Values
Reference: “PB Lebanon”
Sort code: 60 15 30
Account number: 67515568
Secure one-time and monthly donations via debit/credit card
Co-funded by the European Union
Implemented by Crossarts and IAHV
These project pages are created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of IAHV and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.